dimanche 16 novembre 2014

The Boxtrolls

 



Here is some animation I did for the end credits sequence in THE BOXTROLLS from Laika. I realize that I am not used to display any of the animation work I do. So I'll try to show off some things sometimes. I was very happy to get a chance to help on this sequence directed by the great Aaron Sorenson. (Aaron also directed the credits sequence in PARANORMAN). I loved the movie. Actually there's nothing from Laika that I do not love... It is quite exciting to see these people, striving to preserve that authenticity in what they do.

7 commentaires:

seb rouxel a dit…

C'est top! j'adore!!

Maël Gourmelen a dit…

Merci Seb ! Bon c'est de l'animation un peu mignonne quoi.

Marec Fritzinger a dit…

J'adore cette seq, mais j'ignorais que c'était toi qui l'avait animée… C'est la classe!

Naomi Chelsea a dit…

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Mayumi Elisa a dit…

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Hermione Mora a dit…

I enjoyed watching the videos and it was fun..
Must see Sacramento House Cleaning Company

Callante Craig a dit…

this is one of the best animation video I've watched
Must see Skagway Tours Service